Standing Multi – Purpose Conditioners
- Suitable for conditioning many kinds of weathers such as; hot and dry, hot with low humidity, cold and dry, cold and semi humid, cold and humid
- Meets Outdoor Standards, to provide more useful area inside the building. May be installed either on roof and any other suitable surface like as a metallic stand or in terrace of building.
- Endurable in heavy environmental conditions such as rain, snow, gust, etc.
These products are used especially in where the energy charges must be handled lonely by individuals, like as:
- Residential buildings and towers (in each units’ terrace, if any)
- Single, up to five floor residential apartments and where the roof is suitable for installation.
- Hotels, motels (in each room terrace, if any) and any other small touristic buildings
- Small restaurants, bars, coffee shops, catering and entertainment saloons which are supported by separate individuals, even though located in same central buildings.
- Agricultural purposes such as green/glass houses, poultries
- Small industrial and repair shops
- Many other small public buildings
- International, National and Factory relevant Standards are being considered in design and manufacturing process.
- High Evaporation Efficiency (92%), Low Energy Consumption, Low noise, Environmental and user Friendly,
Low Maintenance Costs and designed as an Excellent Outdoor Unit
- Low Energy Consumption (energy saving, up to %60) respect to ordinary evaporative air coolers with similar
cooling capacities, because of higher Δt (up to 18 oC in outside air Temp. of 44 oC and RH of %15) which is provided
by Inverter and LCD Thermostat. In case of compression air conditioners such as Splits, Roof tops and Chillers
with similar capacities, energy saving will be raised up to %80.
Note 1: A noticeable reduction in consumed electric power in compare with Splits and Chillers in similar cooling
capacity (nearly 80% reduction), because of the following reasons:
1- PFC Inverter (in all capacities)
2- High Efficiency Cooling Pads providing necessary cooling demand in Slow up to Medium Fan Speeds (17) because of high efficiency of cellulose pads. Thus, electric energy consumption will be decreased.
3- Magnetic Circulating and Drain Pumps which consume lower energy regarding to ordinary water pumps.
4- Smart Energy Management System (SEMS)
5- A noticeable reduction in water consumption in compare with other ordinary evaporative air coolers because of excellent cooling media.
Note 2: In cellulose pads, evaporation of water is done perfectly because of uniform air speed increase and consequently, uniform pressure drop through cooling media. Generally speaking, decreasing of evaporation pressure for any fluid will cause evaporation rate to increase and consequently fluid consumption will increase. So, if pressure drop can be controlled with respect to air speed through cooling pad, an optimized evaporation may be obtained without waste of water. So as a key point, whatever uniformity and reduction in pressure drop, the lower consumption of water and more comfort without increasing of humidity (more than standard)
- Providing nearly all Air Conditioning Comfort Parameters such as Temperature, Humidity and Air Change per
Hour (ACH) at Standard Levels, in the Conditioned Medium
- Supplies totally fresh and cleaned air in cooling and partially fresh air in heating mode (via fresh air damper).
Note: Our body needs nearly 800 liter/min. of fresh air and also 40% – 50% Humidity. While in other Cooling Procedures such as Compression and Absorption Chillers, nearly 70% of existing air is re-circulated and necessary air shall be supplied by separate Air Handling Units (AHU). In mentioned Cooling Procedures, Fan Coils eliminate existing humidity by condensing, additionally excessive initial investment is required for AHU, Fan Coils and Humidifiers and this issue is not finalized in this step. All of the above mentioned devices are need to service and maintenance. Therefore, related annual charges will increased also. While in Evaporative Cooling Procedure, necessary fresh air and humidity is supplied sufficiently by system and there is no need to other accessory devices.
- Provides Evaporative Cooling, Hot Water Coil Heating and Sanitation Hot Water simultaneously through
distribution ducts and internalplumbing of specially residential buildings (supply and return ducts and pipes)
- Supplies sanitation hot water in all seasons. Priority of sanitation hot water is maintained in all operational
conditions (whether cooling/heating with any selected and controlled capacities or controlled ventilation).
- Direct Drive Fan (DDF), available in all capacities, without any pulley, belt and bearings which reduces energy
consumption, provides very low noise operations and reduces maintenance costs.
- Cellulose Cooling Pads which cause evaporation efficiency increment up to %92 and provide 5 – 7 ◦ C more Δt
respect to ordinary evaporative air coolers, act as micronic filters to prevent any outside pollutions (such as dust,
Carbon Particles, micro-organisms and so on) entering to the internal area. At the same time, because of the
homogenous shape of Cellulose Pads which causes uniform evaporation, water consumption will be decreased also.
Note: According to clients’ order, polymeric cooling pads are also available.
- Internal Elastomeric Thermal Insulation provides lower dew point inside and permits operation of cooling mode with higher evaporation efficiency and also prevents heat loss in heating mode operation.
- Combination of Anodized Aluminum and Steel structures and also Polymeric Water Tank, provide more endurance against environmental conditions.
- Low Energy, Anti- jamming, water cooled and lubricated Submersible Magnetic Circulation and Drain Pumps.
- Precisely designed internal water plumbing, provides uniform distribution of water, over Cooling Pads.
- Polymeric Water Tank with special design features, prevents sedimentations and permits all contaminations be accumulated in lowest portion of water tank and be discharged totally during service and maintenance. At the same time, Anti – UV protection middle layer of Polymeric Water Tank, combined with Auto Drain and Washing System, prevents growing of harmful bacteria and other micro-organisms which use water minerals for growing.
- PFC Inverter (Power Factor Correction feature for fans’ electric motor) provides Auto Speed Control of fan with respect to temperature set point, via at least 3 up to 17 different RPM.
- Smart LCD Touch Panel Thermostat, user friendly, Auto and Manual modes, supplied with Remote Control
- Auto Drain and Washing System (ADWS) permits discharging of whole contaminated water in time interval of 80 hours of system operation and prevents penetration of contaminations inside Cellulose Pads and maintain evaporation efficiency high as well. Prolongs life time of other parts which may be affected adversely by water salts and sediments. The time interval may be customized according to used water hardness.
- Optimized Energy Consumption, by SEMS (Smart Energy Management System) through Thermostat (Remotely
Controlled), PFC Inverter and ADWS. The necessary safety features in SEMS are being considered.
Note : SEMS provides energy monitoring and saving features, per day or weekly, only in Auto mode. Operation of SEMS needs only to mode selection (Cooling/Heating), operational time selection and temperature set point. Temperature, Fan Speed and Drain Controls also are available through Manual mode (without SEMS).
- Maintenance friendly, easily converted from cooling to heating and vice versa. All service and maintenance operations are done through the quickly removable side panels.
- SEMS including; LCD Touch Panel Thermostat, PFC Inverter and ADWS.
- Supplied in 2 different Outlet and Inlet Positions (Top or Side outlet) with respect to buildings’ supply and return ducts’ positions in terrace/roof, to eliminate unnecessary elbows and prevent excessive pressure drops and increasing air supply throughout distribution ducts and easy maintenance operations.
- Manually operated aluminum (grade 6063) fresh air damper.
Note: Fresh air and cooling/heating dampers, according to clients’ order, may be combined inonly one part and be