Multi Step Evaporative Air Coolers
Registered as No. 53204, dated 28 Sept. 2008 in Iran National Innovations Registering Center
- Suitable for conditioning weathers such as; hot and dry, hot with low humidity
- Meets Outdoor Standards, to provide more useful area inside the building. May be installed either on roof or any other suitable surface like as a metallic stand.
- Endurable in heavy environmental conditions such as rain, snow, gust, etc.
- Single, up to five floor residential apartments and where the roof is suitable for installation (in low capacities up to 18000 m3/h or 11000 CFM).
Note: In more than five floor apartments, because of long length of supply duct of first floor to air cooler, air supply efficiency will be decreased noticeably.
- Administrative and commercial buildings, shopping malls
- Universities, schools, academies and any other training and educational buildings such as museum and galleries
- Stadiums, Sport and fitness halls
- Conference halls, amphitheaters, cinema and theater halls
- Restaurants, bars, coffee shops, catering and entertainment saloons
- Church, mosque and any other religious halls
- Hotels, motels and any other touristic buildings
- Industrial process and conditioning and repair shops
- Agricultural process and conditioning plants, mushroom and any other vegetable production greenhouses, poultries
- International, National and Factories’ relevant Standards are being considered in design and manufacturing process.
- High Evaporation Efficiency (97%), Low Energy Consumption, Low noise, Environmental and user Friendly,
Low Maintenance Costs and designed as an Excellent Outdoor Unit
- Low Energy Consumption (energy saving, up to %70) respect to ordinary evaporative air coolers with similar
cooling capacities, because of higher Δt (up to 22 oC in outside air Temp. of 44 oC and RH of %15) which is provided
by SEMS (Smart Energy Management System). In case of compression air conditioners such as Splits, Roof tops
and Chillers with similar capacities, energy saving will be raised up to %90.
Note 1: A noticeable reduction in consumed electric power in compare with Chillers in similar cooling capacity
(nearly 90% reduction), because of the following reasons:
1- Common Industrial three phase Inverters
2- Very High Efficiency, Multi Step Evaporative Combined Cooling Pads (Polymeric and cellulose) providing necessary cooling demand in Slow up to Medium Fan Speeds (3 speeds) because of very high efficiency of this type of cooling method. Thus, electric energy consumption will be decreased.
3- Magnetic Circulating and Drain Pumps (in low capacity versions up to11000 m3/h or 6600 CFM) which consume lower energy regarding to ordinary water pumps.
4- Smart Energy Management System (SEMS)
5- A noticeable reduction in water consumption in compare with other ordinary evaporative air coolers because of excellent cooling performance.
Note 2: In Multi Step and Combined Cooling Method, evaporation of water is done perfectly because of uniform air speed increase and consequently, uniform pressure drop through cooling media. Generally speaking, decreasing of evaporation pressure for any fluid will cause evaporation rate to increase and consequently fluid consumption will increase. So, if pressure drop can be controlled with respect to air speed through cooling pad, an optimized evaporation may be obtained without waste of water. So as a key point, whatever uniformity and reduction in pressure drop, the lower consumption of water and more comfort without increasing of humidity (more than standard)
- Providing nearly all Air Conditioning Comfort Parameters such as Temperature, Humidity and Air Change per
Hour (ACH) at Standard Levels, in the Conditioned Medium
- Providing 100% filtered and humidified (not more than 65% RH) fresh air.
Note: Our body needs nearly 800 liter/min. of fresh air and also 40% – 50% Humidity. While in other Cooling Procedures such as Compression and Absorption Chillers, nearly 70% of existing air is re-circulated and necessary air shall be supplied by separate Air Handling Units (AHU). In mentioned Cooling Procedures, Fan Coils eliminate existing humidity by condensing, additionally excessive initial investment is required for AHU, Fan Coils and Humidifiers and this issue is not finalized in this step. All of the above mentioned devices are need to service and maintenance. Therefore, related annual charges will increased also. While in Evaporative Cooling Procedure, necessary fresh air and humidity is supplied sufficiently by system and there is no need to other accessory devices.
- Evaporative Cooling air, through distribution ducts (supply ducts).
- Combined Polymeric and Cellulose Cooling Pads which cause evaporation efficiency increment up to %97 and
provide 9 ◦ C more Δt, respect to ordinary evaporative air coolers, act as micronic filters to prevent any outside
pollutions (such as dust, Carbon Particles, micro-organisms and so on) entering to the internal area. At the same
time, because of the homogenous shape of Cellulose Pads which causes uniform evaporation, water consumption
will be decreased also.
- Superior Water Droplet Barrier, Made of Anodized Aluminum (Grade 6063), ensures sufficient humid and super cooled air without any water droplet entering to distribution duct.
- Internal Elastomeric Thermal Insulation helps to a lower dew point inside the system and permits operation of cooling mode with higher evaporation efficiency.
- As an outdoor unit, Anodized Aluminum structures, coated by highly resistive coats, provide more endurance against severe environmental conditions.
- Low Energy, Anti- jamming, water cooled and lubricated Submersible Magnetic Circulation and Drain Pumps in low capcities. In higher capacities, filtered housing pumps with mechanical or carbon ceramic seal and Stainless Steel shaft, coupled with a 1 or 3Ø electromotor, are being used as circulation pump. Anti – jamming feature is provided by two separate Thermal and Pressure switches.
- Precisely designed internal water plumbing, provide uniform distribution of water, over Cooling Pads.
- Three Phase industrial Inverter provides Auto Speed Control of fan with respect to temperature set point, via three different RPM.
- Smart LCD Touch Panel Thermostat, user friendly, Auto and Manual modes, supplied with Remote Control
- Auto Drain and Washing System (ADWS) permits discharging of whole contaminated water in time interval of 80 hours of system operation and prevents penetration of contaminations inside Cooling Pads and maintain evaporation efficiency high as well. Prolongs life time of other parts which may be affected adversely by water salts and sediments. The time interval may be customized according to used water hardness.
- Optimized Energy Consumption, by SEMS (Smart Energy Management System) through Thermostat (remotely
controlled), Inverter and ADWS. The necessary safety features in SEMS, have been considered.
Note: SEMS provides energy monitoring and saving features, per day or weekly, only in Auto mode. Operation of SEMS needs only to temperature setting and operational time selection. Temperature, Fan Speed and Drain Controls also are available through Manual mode (without SEMS).
- Maintenance friendly, all service and maintenance operations are done through the quickly removable side panels.
- SEMS including; LCD Touch Panel Thermostat, Inverter and ADWS.
- May be ordered either with thermostat and ADWS or thermostat and Inverter configurations (without SEMS).
- Supplied only in Standing Models, with 2 different Outlet Positions (Top or Side Outlet) with respect to building supply ducts’ positions, to eliminate unnecessary elbows and prevent excessive pressure drops and increasing air supply throughout distribution ducts and easy maintenance operations.