Registered as No. 53203, dated 28 Sept. 2008 in Iran National Innovations Registering Center
- Suitable for conditioning many kinds of weathers such as; Hot and dry, Hot with low humidity, Cold and dry, Cold and semi humid, cold and humid
- Meets Outdoor Standards, to provide more useful area inside the building. May be installed either on roof and any other suitable surface like as a metallic stands or in terrace (low capacity versions)
- Endurable in heavy environmental conditions such as rain, snow, gust, etc.
- Supplied only in Standing Model
- Available only in Full Option Version, using Smart Energy Management System (SEMS)
- (The main advantages of KAMP Echonopack just like as many other groups of KAMPs’ Products (except that
Groups (3, 8 and 16) respect to chillers and similar products may be listed as followings:
1- Provide both cool and warm air through the same distribution duct, with lower energy consumption, quick and more uniform temperature distribution , lower construction costs and omitting all possibility of air conditioning plumbing leakage.
2- Save useful areas of buildings (because of deleting of standing fan coils).
3- Reduce initial investment whether in purchasing Air Conditioning Systems or Constructional Costs.
4- Provide more added values in building.
5- Reduce the complexity and costs of service and maintenance.
Suitable for nearly all purposes such as;
- Residential buildings
- Administrative and commercial buildings, shopping malls
- Universities, schools, academies and any other training and educational buildings such as museum and galleries
- Stadiums, Sport and fitness halls
- Conference halls, amphitheaters, cinema and theater halls
- Restaurants, coffee shops, catering and entertainment saloons
- Church, mosque and any other religious halls
- Hotels, motels and any other touristic buildings
- Industrial process and conditioning
- Agricultural process and conditioning such as plants, mushroom and any other vegetables’ greenhouses, poultries
- International, National and Factory relevant Standards are being considered in design and manufacturing process.
- High Evaporation Efficiency (92%), Low Energy Consumption, Low noise, Environmental and user Friendly,
Low Maintenance Costs and designed as an Excellent Outdoor Unit
- Low Energy Consumption (energy saving, up to %60) respect to ordinary evaporative air coolers with similar
cooling capacities, because of higher Δt (up to 18 oC in outside air Temp. of 44 oC and RH of %15) which is provided
by Inverter and LCD Thermostat. In case of compression air conditioners such as Splits, Roof tops and Chillers
with similar capacities, energy saving will be raised up to %80.
Note 1: A noticeable reduction in consumed electric power in compare with Splits and Chillers in similar cooling
capacity (nearly 80% reduction), because of the following reasons:
1- PFC Inverter in low capacities up to16000 m3/h (9600 CFM), common industrial Inverters for higher capacities.
2- High Efficiency Cooling Pads providing necessary cooling demand in Slow up to Medium Fan Speeds (17 in low and 3 speeds in high capacities) because of high efficiency of Cooling Pads. Thus, electric energy consumption will be decreased.
3- Magnetic Circulating and Drain Pumps (in low capacity versions) which consume lower energy regarding to ordinary water pumps. Filtered housing pumps with mechanical or carbon ceramic seal and Stainless Steel shaft, coupled with a 1 or 3Ø electromotor, are being used as circulation pump. Anti – jamming feature is provided by two separate Thermal and Flow switches.
4- Smart Energy Management System (SEMS)
5- A noticeable reduction in water consumption in compare with other ordinary evaporative air coolers because of excellent cooling media.
Note 2: In Multi Step Cooling method, evaporation of water is done perfectly because of uniform air speed increase and consequently, uniform pressure drop through cooling media. Generally speaking, decreasing of evaporation pressure for any fluid will cause evaporation rate to increase and consequently fluid consumption will increase. So, if pressure drop can be controlled with respect to air speed through cooling pad, an optimized evaporation may be obtained without waste of water. So as a key point, whatever uniformity and reduction in pressure drop, the lower consumption of water and more comfort without increasing of humidity (more than standard)
- Providing nearly all Air Conditioning Comfort Parameters such as Temperature, Humidity and Air Change per
Hour (ACH) at Standard Levels, in the Conditioned Medium
- Totally fresh and cleaned air in cooling and partially fresh air (%5 - %15) in heating mode (via fresh air damper).
Note: Our body needs nearly 800 liter/min. of fresh air and also 40% – 50% Humidity. While in other Cooling Procedures such as Compression and Absorption Chillers, nearly 70% of existing air is re-circulated and necessary air shall be supplied by separate Air Handling Units (AHU). In mentioned Cooling Procedures, Fan Coils eliminate existing humidity by condensing, additionally excessive initial investment is required for AHU, Fan Coils and Humidifiers and this issue is not finalized in this step. All of the above mentioned devices are need to service and maintenance. Therefore, related annual charges will increased also. While in Evaporative Cooling Procedure, necessary fresh air and humidity is supplied sufficiently by system and there is no need to other accessory devices.
- May be supplied in multistep evaporative cooling version (in high capacities) using combined cellulose and polymeric PVC pads to increase evaporation efficiency up to a possible value, respect to ambient humidity level.
- May be supplied in Hybrid (Multistep Evaporative and Compression Cooling) models which provide air temperature to a value lower than Twb (wet bulb temperature) by operating compression cooling system whenever the evaporation system cannot lower temperature to a selected temperature.
Note: Hybrid models are equipped with a Superior Water Droplet Barrier, Made of Anodized Aluminum, ensures
sufficient humid and super cooled air without any water droplet entering to distribution duct.
- Evaporative Cooling and Hot Water Coil Heating, through distribution ducts (supply and return ducts).
- Cellulose Cooling Pads which cause evaporation efficiency increment up to %92 and provide 5 ◦ C more Δt
respect to ordinary evaporative air coolers, act as micronic filters to prevent any outside pollutions (such as dust,
Carbon Particles, micro-organisms and so on) entering to the internal area. At the same time, because of the
homogenous shape of Cellulose Pads which causes uniform evaporation, water consumption will be decreased also.
- Internal Elastomeric Thermal Insulation in cooling section prevents unwanted evaporation due to direct solar radiation and helps to a lower dew point inside and permits operation of cooling mode with higher evaporation efficiency and also prevents heat loss in heating mode operation.
- As an outdoor unit, Anodized Aluminum structures, coated by highly resistive coats and also Polymeric Water Tank, provide more endurance against severe environmental conditions.
- Low Energy, Anti- jamming, water cooled and lubricated Submersible Magnetic Circulation and Drain Pumps (in low capacities). In higher capacities, filtered housing pumps with mechanical or carbon ceramic seal and Stainless Steel shaft, coupled with a 1 or 3Ø electromotor, are being used as circulation pump. Anti – jamming feature is provided by two separate Thermal and Pressure Switches.
- Precisely designed internal water plumbing, provide uniform distribution of water, over Cooling Pads.
- Polymeric Water Tank with special design features, prevents sedimentations and permits all contaminations be accumulated in lowest portion of water tank and be discharged totally during service and maintenance. At the same time, Anti – UV protection middle layer of Polymeric Water Tank, combined with Auto Drain and Washing System, prevents growing of harmful bacteria and other micro-organisms which use water minerals for growing.
- PFC Inverter in low capacities up to16000 m3/h provides auto speed control of fan with respect to temperature set point, at least 3 up to 17 different RPM. In Higher capacities, common industrial Inverters (3 speeds) are used.
- Smart LCD Touch Panel Thermostat, user friendly, Auto and Manual modes, supplied with Remote Control
- Auto Drain and Washing System (ADWS) permits discharging of whole contaminated water in time interval of 80 hours of system operation and prevents penetration of contaminations inside cooling pads and maintain evaporation efficiency high as well. Prolongs life time of other parts which may be affected adversely by water salts and sediments. The time interval may be customized according to used water hardness.
- Belt Driven Fans (BDF), in all capacities, coupled with 1 Ø or 3Ø electro motors which are compatible with PFC Inverter (capacities up to 16000 m3/h or 9600 CFM) and common industrial inverters (in higher capacities).
- Long life time and compatible with heavy environmental conditions, because of Anodized Aluminum Structure and Galvanized Steel Panels which are coated electrostatically by powder, baked in 180 o C furnace and covered by Poly Ester and Anti-UV Protection Layer.
- Direct Fired Combustion Heating systems provides lower sedimentations in heat exchanging components, respect to hot water coil heating method and it is one of the most important properties.
Note: In hot water coil heating, thermal efficiency and circulating heat pump’s life time gradually will be decreased, especially wherever the hard water is being used.
- Thermodynamically Optimized Combustion Circuit, Fan Assisted Burner, High combustion efficiency (92%) and increased heat exchanging area are the main causes for 80% Thermal Efficiency.
- Low environmental pollutions such as CO2, CO and NOX, according to certificate which has been issued by Iran National Standardization Organization. Additionally, CO Concentration in combustion products is only 4% of permitted value according to relevant EN Standards (European Norms).
- Heating also is being done through the same distribution duct as used in cooling.
Note: In hot water coil heating system like as Unit Heaters and Fan Coils, an independent plumbing network with suitable thermal insulation and special pump(s) are needed. This will cause more initial investment, more energy consumption and more service
and maintenance cost. Additionally, heating and cooling through distribution duct is done rapidly and will provide more uniform temperature throughout internal space
- All the combustion circuit and relative components are being made of stainless steel and this ensures longer
life time respect to common alloy of steels.
- Thermal Insulation in heating section by certified materials, to save more energy, increase thermal efficiency
and prevent heat loss through the relevant exterior and/or internal panels.
- Internally installed Anti-Radiation Panels and Vanes, wraparound the combustion chamber to protect external
panels being excessively heated and also re-reflect heat radiations towards heating air stream axis.
- Auto safety features in heating mode, except those which are usually considered for fan assisted fuel burners:
1- Chimney Safety Thermal Switch
2- Limit Temperature Switches in Combustion and Burner Compartment
3- CO Sensor in air outlet
Note: Error Detection and Auto Alarm System which has been integrated with SEMS in Central Control Unit (CCU), automatically identifies the error type on the Thermostat panel, shutdown fuel valve (if open) ,operates warning horn
- Optimized Energy Consumption, by SEMS through PLC or Microprocessor CCU, LCD Thermostat (remotely
controlled), Inverter and ADWS. The necessary safety features in SEMS, have been considered.
Note: SEMS provides energy monitoring and saving features, per day or weekly, only in Auto mode. Operation of SEMS needs only to mode selection (Cooling/Heating), operational time selection and temperature set.
In hybrid cooling mode, some other setting shall be done. Temperature, Fan Speed, Drain and Damper Controls also are available through Manual mode (without SEMS)
- Maintenance friendly, easily converted from cooling to heating and vice versa. All service and maintenance operations are done through the quickly removable side panels.
- SEMS including; PLC or Microprocessor CCU, LCD Touch Panel Thermostat, Inverter and ADWS
- CCU and SEMS may be linked to Building Energy Management System (BEMS) via Bus Mode.
- May be ordered either with thermostat and ADWS or thermostat and Inverter configurations (without SEMS).
- Two different Outlet Positions (Top or Side). Inlet is located always in back. Customized withrespect to building supply and return ducts’ positions, to eliminate unnecessary elbows and prevent excessive pressure drops and increasing air supply throughout distribution ducts and easy maintenance operations.
- Customized Filter(s) like as Hepa, for special applications such as hospitals and clean rooms.
- Combined fresh air and Cooling/Heating aluminum (grade 6063) damper.
Note: Fresh air and cooling/heating dampers, according to clients’ order, may be combined inonly one part and be
thermostatically Auto (by programming SEMS) or manually operated.
- May be customized as Hybrid cooling models, provide air temperature to a value lower than Twb (wet bulb temperature) by operating compression cooling system whenever the evaporation system cannot lower temperature to a selected temperature.
Note: In some applications such as special hospitals, clean rooms, mushroom greenhouses and where the selected cooling air temperature cannot be attained by evaporative cooling procedure (because of Twb restriction), ambient air temperature is lowered initially by evaporation and then, compression cooling system is started. In this step, discharged air to internal medium is re-circulated over a coil (an air-water heat exchanger) which is supplied by chilled water of compression system. By this method, lower air temperatures (nearly 17◦ C) and desired relative humidity (up to 90%) may be attained at the same time.