Compact and Mobile Water Heaters
Registered as No. 59907, dated 4 July 2009 in Iran National Innovations Registering Center
Certified in 2013th Annual Festival of Applicable Scientific Innovative Designs as one of the tenth appointed innovations throughout Iran
- Suitable for all weathers and throughout the year
- Meets Outdoor Standards, to provide more useful area inside the building. May be installed either on roof and any other suitable surface like as a metallic stands or in terrace
- Endurable in heavy environmental conditions such as rain, snow, gust, etc.
- Low noise, Low Energy Consumption, environmental and user friendly, light weight, low maintenance costs and designed as an excellent outdoor unit.
- Producing Hot Water used for Sanitation and Heating purposes in an extensive capacity range from 50000 up to 600000 kcal/h. Higher thermal capacities are available on request.
- Noticeable reduction in fuel energy consumption comparing with similar systems’ capacities (up to 40%)
- Hybrid (Combination of Solar and Fuel Energy) models of KAMP Hot Water Plants provide more reduction in energy consumption (up to 21%) compared to similar capacity of Single Energy Source of KAMP Hot Water Plants.
- Optimized Combustion Circuit, Fan Assisted Burner and increased heat exchanging area are main causes for 87% Thermal Efficiency. Additionally, CO Concentration in combustion products is only 4% of permitted value according to relevant EN Standards (European Norms).
- Elimination of all environmental pollutions such as CO2, CO and NOX in compare with other type of Gaseous Water Heaters
- Supplying uniform and controllable sanitation water temperature in storage tank due to smart and programmable controller and periodically operated reserve tank circulating pump. This prevents waste of water caused by manual adjusting of mixing valve (Hot and Cold) and ensures continued supplying of sanitation water with desired temperature.
Note: This feature, provides a possibility for omitting cold water plumbing, especially in public buildings and whereas a certain warm (30 o C – 40 o C) water need to be used for general washing and sanitary purposes throughout the day/year. This feature is lead to not only reducing water consumption/person but also lowering construction and energy costs (whether fuel or electric).
- This group of products occupy a space on roof (not in basement of building) nearly 20% volume of common and traditional hot water plants, with similar capacities.
- All potential dangers like as explosion, fire, combustion gas, fuel or water leakage risk is removed from inside of the building and provides better ventilation and supplying primary air for combustion.
Suitable for nearly all purposes such as:
- Residential buildings and towers
- Administrative and commercial buildings, shopping malls
- Universities, schools, academies and any other training and educational buildings such as museum and galleries
- Stadiums, Sport and fitness halls
- Conference halls, amphitheaters, cinema and theater halls
- Restaurants, coffee shops, catering and entertainment saloons
- Church, mosque and any other religious halls
- Hotels, motels and any other touristic buildings
- Industrial process and conditioning
- Agricultural process such as plants, mushroom and any other vegetable production, green / glasshouses, poultries
- International, National and Factory relevant Standards are being considered in design and manufacturing process.
- Equipped with the following Auto Safety Features except those which are considered for fan assisted fuel burners:
1- Chimney Safety Thermal Switch
2- Limit Temperature Switches in Boiler and Burner Compartments
3- Vapor Auto Discharge Valve
4- Over Pressure Valve
5- Low Level Switch
6- Anti-Freeze Sensor
7- Sanitation and Heat Pumps’ Anti-Jamming System
- Boiler design is based on three passage ways’ principle for combustion products and high quality materials
in boilers’ production such as High Grade Stainless Steels, integrated with considerable heat exchange area,
provides high rate in heat transfer from combustion gases to water.
- Thermodynamically Optimized Design of boiler provides respectively 92% Combustion and %87 Thermal
efficiencies which reduces energy consumption noticeably.
Note: In common Ductile Cast Iron boilers, heat transfer rate is not high sufficiently and this disadvantage is lead to more energy consumption.
- All types of singe fuel source or hybrid (Solar-Natural Gas) types of KAMP Hot Water Plants have been equipped with Smart Energy Management System (SEMS) which is programmable and covers nearly all user demands.
Note:Error Detection and Auto Alarm System which has been embedded in Central Control Unit (CCU) of SEMS, automatically identifies the type of error on the LCD Panel (except # 3 and 4 faults), shutdown fuel valve (if open) and operates a warning horn which is installed inside the room of building manager or serviceman.
- Boiler, storage tank, internal plumbing and panels are covered by suitable thermal and sound insulation materials such as Mineral Wool, Poly Urethane and EPDM.
- Closed Circuit Expansion Vessel which has been additionally equipped with a Low Level Switch, ensures noticeable reduction in heat loss, compensation of evaporated water volume and finally provides a safety feature in case of any water leakage in external plumbing and/or system
- Anti-Freezing capability which has been built in storage tank and operates an electric water heater whenever the water temperature drops to a set value (normally 5 o C).
- Long life time and compatible with heavy environmental conditions, because of Anodized Aluminum Structure and Galvanized Steel Panels which are coated electrostatically by powder, baked in 180 o C furnace and covered by Poly Ester and Anti-UV Protection Layer.
- Noticeable reduction in energy charges and maintenance costs because of all the above mentioned cause.
- SEMS may be customized to be programmed according to an operational time schedule during day/week/month
- Since KAMP Hot Water Plants may supply simultaneously sanitation and/or hot water for a number of different
places which are independent in water and gas charges, so SEMS provides a facility between KAMP Hot Water
Plant and separate Smart Water Counters (SWC) for data communication. Therefore, the amount of hot water (for
Sanitation and heating purposes) which has been consumed by each user (for each/both purposes) may be read by
separate counters and transferred to SEMS. As a result, each user’s monthly charges will be computed easily.
Note 1: SWC and special printer which is interlinked to CCU, may be supplied by the company as an accessory.
Note 2: CCU and SEMS may be linked to Building Energy Management System (BEMS) via Bus Mode.